December 1, 2008

P-O-U-T Spells Trouble for Marbury

Yet another reason I don't enjoy professional sports:

Stephon Marbury is pouting. Carrying on like spoiled little child who can't get what he wants. Does anyone else who works a real job walk into work one morning and say, "Listen Boss, I'm not going to do any work around here until Bob starts putting paper in the copier after he's used up an entire ream printing pictures of his butt. And, I refuse to work in an environment where people don't care about burnt popcorn, tacky cubie decorations and office politics. Oh, and by the way, Julie in procurement won't go out on a date with me."

What it all boils down to is Marbury whom I thought was a stand up guy until this recent bawl-fest is refusing to play for miscellaneous reasons. Now the Knicks (after suspending him for refusing to play in a game a week ago) have now banished him from practices and from having any contact with the team whom Marbury says, "shot me in the back."

Hey Stephon, suck it up, lace up your Starbury's and get to work!

No comments: