November 13, 2008

Vote Now! NFL Pro Bowl

Alright, so the NFL has opened its ballots for this year's Pro Bowl teams. And as you may have guessed, I've selected every Polynesian that I possibly could because in my book they are always deserving of a place on either squad considering they survived all of the poking and prodding at home and on the field to get to the league. So I'm going to be ghetto (fabulous) and ask everyone to take the time and make a difference. Not an Obama-sized difference but a difference all the same. You don't have to sign in, there are not hidden charges and Ed McMahon is not going to show up at your door and hand you a check with your name on it but its still worth your time.

I think Chris Kemoeatu has been BIG for the Steelers this year. His teammate Troy Polamalu hasn't had his name called as much this season but you know when he's on the field. The guy is a maniac. Oh, and how did Arizona manage to get four guys with ties to Polynesia (Aaron Francisco, Travis LaBoy, Taitusi Lutui, Pago Togafau), each of them making major contributions to the team? Indianapolis is not nearly as dominant as their NFL Superbowl team but Freddie Keiaho is every bit as sharp as his rookie season.


There's been an excellent showing by several Polynesian players this season and like I've been saying for years (believe me, I have) we'll just keep on getting better!

No comments: