February 22, 2010

Some people should not Facebook

At the very least, if you're an Oregon Duck, don't update your Facebook status with a long string of expletives and don't mix in racist rhetoric.

In the case of Oregon wide receiver Jamere Holland who was released from the team this morning by head coach Chip Kelly someone should have told this idiot that there is a reason they call this the World Wide Web. Maybe coach Kelly should invest a few dollars in "Internet For Dummies" books to educate guys like Holland on posting information to the Web.

I mean, who posts something like this on Facebook: "I wish I could block whites as friends and only have blacks LOL, cause apparently I'm misunderstood." Apparently, guys like Holland who thought this was not going to be read by millions, not just his friends.

It appears coach Kelly is done babysitting guys like Holland. If I were in Kelly's shoes (and maybe this is the primary reason I'm not), guys like Kelly would be posting FB updates like, "I'm working the night shift at Denny's tonight. Come get an order of Moons over My Hammy".

No comments: